2012년 5월 29일 화요일


Claim: It is important that we understand and regulate the use of social media by young children (from facebook addiction)

Reason1: It is easy to addict.

Hard evidence: There are many people who have an addiction to Facebook and most don’t even realize it.

Reason2: It makes us keep watching it, so we stay home a lot. So they can get mentally and physically disorder easily.

Hard evidence: Facebook and loneliness. Mental and physical disease increased. Psychologist, Aric Sigman suggests that the use of social networking sites as opposed to face-to-face interaction could lead to major health problems

Reason3: The social media doesn’t help for their studies or talents.

Hard evidence: survey results said many people said they do not think the social media help their studies.

I think it is a really big problem for me because I set aside time for a break period and it seems to get extended because of Facebook. I'll take a break and get absorbed into it, so my 15 minute break turns into an hour gone by and that is where it becomes a problem. Time flies on the Internet and it is not a cognitive process. I don't think about it.(in interview)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기